If you’ve ever tried to build a shed using woodworking plans from the internet, then you know how much of a pain it is. The plans you may download for free are often so complicated that it takes a month just to figure them out, let alone construct something. This is what you get when you follow a plan created by an amateur who doesn’t know anything about woodworking.
The problem is there are so many plans on the web that it’s nearly impossible to find a decent one among them. And what could be more frustrating than to begin a project and perform half of the job to discover that it can’t be finished? To make sure this never happens to you, follow only comprehensive guides made by professionals, and in my Ryan Shed Plans review, I’m going to tell you about one.
[table id=8 /]
- 1 What Is Ryan Shed Plans?
- 2 About The Creator
- 3 What You Get With MyShedPlans
- 4 What Types Of Sheds Does My Shed Plans Include?
- 5 Ryan Shed Plans Free Bonuses Offer
- 6 How Much Does My Shed Plans Cost?
- 7 Are Ryan Shed Plans Worth Your Money?
- 8 Pros and Cons of EBook
- 9 Final Verdict on My Shed Plans
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Ryan Shed Plans?
Also known as My Shed Plans Elite, it’s an impressive combination of construction projects that includes 12,000 plans for wooden sheds of various scales. It covers all the projects you might be interested in, from simple porches to large and complex sheds to store everything that no longer fits into your garage.
A majority of similar products available online aren’t even close to the quality Ryan Shed Plans offers because they’re written by authors with no carpentry skills. Ghostwriters behind them don’t know the basics of construction and never hold responsibility for the quality of their guides. Every project found in RSP resulted from research and practice. More importantly, the compilation is completely newbie-friendly, meaning that anyone, regardless of their expertise, can use it.
Here’s what the product has to offer:
- Easy-to-understand plans. You’ll have the opportunity to put up a shed even if you’ve never held a hammer in your hand.
- Valuable experience. Apart from the list of plans, you also get a comprehensive guide on carpentry that will turn you into a pro.
- Fun. Shed building might become a new hobby.
About The Creator
The product was created by Ryan Henderson, a carpenter with over 20 years of woodworking experience. With countless projects over his shoulders, Ryan is now one of the most competent specialists on the internet.
Ryan’s first construction endeavor ended up a nightmare. Wrong techniques followed by several mistakes with measurements and the choice of materials almost made him quit his shed project. In general, it cost Ryan half a year of wasted time, unwanted expenses, as well as emotional and mental fatigue. The work hasn’t brought the satisfaction he expected. He went through numerous solutions from woodworking guides he bought. Most of them were too tough for a beginner to handle and turned up completely useless.
He struggled to find any info he could benefit from, and the bits he did find made things more complicated. Gradually, Ryan began collecting the rare gems among the information junk he was piling through and combined them with his own solutions. This decision became the turning point for RSP.
Thanks to his new data collection, Ryan was able to build his first hangar in a month. He’s been improving his skills ever since. Ryan Shed Plans is a 20-year history of one man’s passion for woodworking and the desire to grow better with every project completed.
What You Get With MyShedPlans
When buying the 1 CD edition, you get access to the number of features, such as:
Every other plan is hard to follow because of inconsistent instructions. That’s why, even if you go through every step, you’ll get a shaky disaster instead of a shed in the end. You can’t expect a better outcome when choosing a product made by people with no experience in carpentry. But in RSP, every detail, every measurement is precise, and each step is explained. Once you begin to work on a project, you’ll see how fun building can be when you know exactly what to do.
No matter what plan you choose, it will come with thorough explanations and guidelines. You won’t have to do additional research or go beyond what’s written in the plan. Each of the 12,000 projects can be completed from start to finish with no obstacles.
Complete Materials List
Depending on a project, you might need a variety of materials, and you’ll find each listed in a plan. Descriptions cover all names precisely together with detailed instructions on how to use them in your project. You wouldn’t have to spend more than you need on materials, and your backyard won’t look like a dumpster once you’re done constructing.
3D CAD Designed Images
Each instruction comes with detailed LEGO style images so you could compare the work in progress to the plan. Every picture is colored and provides a view from different angles. This adds more interactivity to RSP and makes your job much easier.
What Types Of Sheds Does My Shed Plans Include?
You’ll find a huge variety of sheds with different layouts, all kinds of roofs, doors, etc. You’ll also find blueprints for garden benches, fences, dog kennels, and even nursery wagons. If that’s not enough, you can try and build an outdoor fireplace or something more complex.
Ryan Shed Plans Free Bonuses Offer
If 12,000 plans don’t seem to be enough for you, get the 2-disc DVD edition that comes with four valuable bonuses to make your construction project even more comfortable.
Advanced Woodworking Tips
This Book contains all sorts of tips from pro woodworkers. They’ll come in handy once you lay the foundation for your project. If you’re a seasoned carpenter yourself, there still may be a few tricks you haven’t heard of. Its price usually starts at $129, but it’s now available for free.
From this book, you’ll learn everything about modifying the dimensions of your shed. This may prove useful when you find out you don’t have enough space for the project you chose. Get rid of this problem by scaling the shed until it fits in your backyard. Take advantage of a worksheet that provides the exact cuts you need for resizing.
Directory of Suppliers
Knowing what materials you need is one thing, but knowing where to get them is a completely different matter. This book provides the best suppliers and prices. Personally, I hate it when I have to go from one construction store to another to find what I need, so this book is a lifesaver for me.
400 Woodworking Plans
Go beyond the projects from RSP with the list of 400 woodworking projects that would look perfect in your backyard.
How Much Does My Shed Plans Cost?
Pricewise, the collection is more surprising than the amount of content it offers.
For such an ambitious compilation of plans and tips, RSP has a fairly liberal price tag – $37. For this amount, you’ll enjoy the benefits of four valuable bonuses that cost more than $350 when bought apart. The pricing may increase over time, and the bonuses won’t be available forever.
You don’t have to be proficient in woodworking to experience the benefits of the plans. You can utilize all its potential even if you don’t know what 2×4 means. But there may be exceptions, and not everyone is ready to devote a good portion of their time to building. If that’s your case, feel free to take advantage of the 60-day money-back policy.
Are Ryan Shed Plans Worth Your Money?
You’ll have no problem finding a positive My Shed Plans Review on the web, with some reviewers claiming it’s the best plan collection they’ve ever had. This shows how thoroughly Ryan did his job. The product remains highly popular on the market and keeps gaining attention. And it’s not surprising.
The collection offers an immense amount of useful information at a minimal price. And if something goes not as you expect during construction, you have 60 days to get your money back. This and the fact that you’re interested in carpentry make RSP the right product to invest in.
Pros and Cons of EBook
Like any other product, Ryan’s collection has some advantages and drawbacks to consider before purchasing it.
- Easy-to-follow instructions. All you need to do is follow a simple plan without fancy words and confusing blueprints. Be sure that you’ll understand every bit of text. And although the shed won’t build itself, it will seem like it throughout the whole project. The project will be finished in no time.
- No experience required. Don’t have any idea of how to put together a wooden box? This won’t be a problem, as RSP has got every aspect covered. The plans will guide you all the way through, from the first plank to the last nail. Your job is to do what the guide says. And if you happen to have worked with construction tools before, the task won’t be challenging at all.
- You’ll learn to love woodworking. Most plans could make you hate your new hobby before you even get a taste of it. They’re just too intricate to grasp right from the start. RSP will gradually introduce you to woodworking, making the experience as smooth as possible.
- You’ll find out what you’re capable of. Some blueprints are so frustrating that they can make you feel insecure at times. You devote months to a project seeing no sustainable result, which takes a toll on your ego. RSP provides a rewarding and satisfactory experience. You’ll be surprised by what you can achieve without sleepless nights and get inspiration for more intricate projects.
- The plans cost money. It’s possible to find free woodworking plans online, but their quality leaves much to be desired. With them, you risk wasting precious time and energy on a fruitless endeavor. So, unless you enjoy unfair challenges, I’d recommend you spend a few dollars and get a collection of tested and proven plans.
- Don’t expect quick success. While you can complete a basic project like a dog kennel in one day, larger constructions take time. A decent product won’t guarantee you instant success. But nobody says you must be ready to work tirelessly for months to achieve something. For a beginner, a DIY shed project may take up to a week. Once you get the hang of it, the subsequent projects will go much faster.
Final Verdict on My Shed Plans
So, are Ryan Shed Plans good? Let’s have a quick recap of what I said above.
Ryan Henderson came up with an impressive collection of 12,000 construction projects, including all kinds of sheds, benches, kennels, fireplaces, and much more. Each plan comes with carefully designed guidelines to make sure you could finish it, having nothing but passion and the desire to learn.
Apart from a detailed introduction to carpentry, RSP offers four handy bonuses that will help you solidify the skill you acquired. But in case you discover that shed building isn’t for you, there’s a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can ask for a refund with no questions asked.
If you always wanted to try woodworking as a hobby, now is the right time to get Ryan Shed Plans for only $37 before the price goes up. Knowing about the program’s advantages and downfalls, you’ll get started easily.
To wrap up this MyShedPlans review, I’ll remind you that it’s completely up to you to decide on the purchase. As long as you’re sure woodworking is for you, the program will be a good investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Are Ryan Shed Plans Legit?” answer-0=”Yes, it’s a legit collection of construction plans and building techniques done by an expert with two decades of experience in carpentry. Maybe some of the 12,000 projects won’t fit your purpose, and you certainly won’t be able to complete them all. But the guidelines that come with each plan guarantees you can follow them without much effort.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Is My Shed Plans Worth Your Money?” answer-1=”If you’re a carpenter with a passion for woodworking or thinking of becoming one, the money spent on RPS won’t go down the drain. If you’re not sure the projects from the program are worth your time, then save the money for something else.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Is There Money-back Guarantee with My Shed Plans?” answer-2=”Yes. If you find yourself unsatisfied with the product’s quality or simply change your mind, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days from the purchase.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h3″ question-3=”My Shed Plans – Scam or Not?” answer-3=”I wouldn’t call Ryan Shed Plans a scam. The collection is vast and comprehensive, and it does help to build a shed with your own hands.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h3″ question-4=”Should I Buy Ryan Shed Plans?” answer-4=”That depends on your commitment. Building takes time, even when you have detailed instructions. If you’re ready to do some learning and have enough time, you’ll be satisfied with the purchase.” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]